Risk Management Conditions
The information set out within this document must be included in the Prize Schedule, Competitor Information and/or Official Program for your event/s.This information must be signed by event organiser prior to an event, and adhered to at all times.
- Werribee Park National Equestrian Centre Committee of Management considers it a privilege that you are allowed to bring your dog to this venue. We insist you keep your dog under effective control and on a leash at all times.
- Approved Safety Helmets must be worn at all times when riding
- Cross Country obstacles must not be jumped/used unless a non-riding level one NCAS coach is present.
- Riding of horses bareback is prohibited
- Riding of rugged and/or unbridled horses is prohibited
- Any person may lead a maximum of two horses while mounted
- Stallions must at all times be in the control of a person aged eighteen years or more
- Horses are not permitted within/upon the quadrangle (between the barn & Indoor 1)
- Horses are not permitted near pedestrian door ways
- Straw bedding is not permitted on the venue, wood shaving type bedding is accepted only
- Bicycles are not permitted in the Indoor Arenas or any stable block. Approved helmets must be worn at all times.
- Bicycles are not permitted near doors designated as public entrances or exits
- Motor Cyclist riders must wear approved safety helmets and hold the appropriate licence
- Speed limits must be adhered to at all times, the speed limit at WPNEC is 10km p/h
- Power leads must not be on the ground or over roadways
- Construction of portable/tape yards is prohibited
- Alcohol must not be consumed in the Indoor Arenas, unless purchased from the licensed bar located in Indoor Arena No 1
- Please observe all signs at the venue
- Horses must be tied in a safe manner. Horses must not be tied to unattached floats, wheelie bins etc.
- No infrastructure to be erected on WPNEC Grounds without written approval by management prior to event.
- Entry and Exit doors to Indoors Arenas are not be obstructed at any time.
- Every event to book at WPNEC must provide their own first aid officials.
- Report any incidents, damages or safety concerns to WPNEC management immediately.
- Dogs are not permitted on the Cross Country Course when in use.
- Please call WPNEC Management should you require any assistance with ANY Issue
- Users who do not comply with these guidelines may be refused future use of WPNEC
These conditions apply unless the Manager or the Committee of Management has given the discipline/event/activity concerned an exemption.
*Exemptions must be applied for in writing and will be only valid for the dates granted.*